Marine insurance covers the failure or dent of ships, cargo, terminals, and any other transport. Here, the goods are transferred, acquired, or detained between the points of source and final destination. Most of the time, the shipment/cargo might get damaged due to sinking, collision, burning, weather conditions, navigation errors, theft, strikes, war, etc. Therefore, the marine insurance policy is necessary for all the owners of the ship who use it for commercial purposes. However, this insurance policy is limited to cover the risks related to the sea. Ensuring the goods against any unforeseen incident also means a secured business.
Features of Marine Insurance:
• Comprehensive Coverage: Marine Cargo Insurance Policy offers comprehensive coverage against all the potential marine-related perils. This might occur when the goods are exposed to while they are in transit.
• Easy Customization: The plans can be easily customized as per the needs of the customers. Customers and their needs are our first priority. We will definitely take care of that.
• Flexibility: Most of our plans are flexible enough and have a variety of options to cater to the requirements of the one who purchases our insurance policy. We will also be considering their budget.
• Claim Survey and Settlement Assistance: This insurance policy will free you from the stress of the claim. It offers worldwide claims settlement assistance along with a claim survey.
• Extension of Coverage: Under this policy, one has the liberty to enhance the coverage with add-on benefits. This will cover the risk arising due to strikes, riots, etc.